• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows XP Professional SP3 2013/2014/2015 [Support]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Re: Windows XP Professional SP3 Nov 2013 [Support]

<r><QUOTE author="prowhistle"><s>
prowhistle said:
</s>this worked for me I found this one:<br/>
DFYXB-8FR68-FK2DX-Y2RDR-M4C6M<e>
</e></QUOTE>
ty its working for me to ^^ <E>:danca:</E></r>

Re: Windows XP Professional SP3 Nov 2013 [Support]

<r><QUOTE author="issamsnake"><s>
issamsnake said:
</s><QUOTE author="prowhistle"><s>
prowhistle said:
</s>this worked for me I found this one:<br/>
DFYXB-8FR68-FK2DX-Y2RDR-M4C6M<e>
</e></QUOTE>
ty its working for me to ^^ <E>:danca:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>
<B><s></s>Thanks a bunch<e></e></B>, <E>:coracao:</E> this one worked for me as well, after trying no less than FOUR other serials, all of which are not only genuine Pro keys but also my actual property.<br/>
<br/>
I frankly feel now that if I had to grade Microsoft right now a 0 out of 10 for my overall opinion (which would've been my answer an hour ago) isn't anywhere near low enough.</r>

Re: Windows XP Professional SP3 2013/2014 [Support]

<t>Hi, fellows! Well, i had some posts here about not working Internet on XP. So, I decided to copy my modem driver's id, ethernet driver's id etc. etc. -- everything that windows detected as not-having-driver-installed. I went to _drp.su and downloaded drivers. Unfortunately, i managed to install only modem driver, others could not work. Anyway internet does not work till now. <br/>
What would you recommend me to do?</t>

<t>So, I have now Vista installed on local disk C and XP - on disk D. I had installed ATI driver for my intergrated videocard on Vista and wanted to do the same for XP. But any time I activate the launcher the system shows an error window. <br/>
That's the worst thing, 'cos I installed XP not for internet browsing, but for gaming)). however I can't really do it without that driver installed. HELP, PLEASE!</t>

<t>So, I detected the problem - i've got some problems with my installshield, cos there pops up a window wuth the maessahe: "error installing ikernel 0x10000". Can you help me, admins?</t>

<t>Do i need to download the driver pack solution ? what is your real name ?</t>

<t>I have installed windows xp on my pc , I formatted the C and installed windows xp in it , and after windows installation completed , I can't go into to windows , it's just says there's an error ( I changed the prior bootable disk to the hard disk not the usb i used to install ) How can I solve this problem ? It just opens when I boot from the usb which have the windows and choose the 3rd option which is debug1 etc..<br/>
<br/>
PLz answer me asap with complete steps cuz i'm somehow ignorant in this , ty for help</t>

<t>Go back to BIOS and put HDD boo 1st in list.<br/>
<br/>
Good luck.</t>

<t>Hi I have old XP version not ever upgraded as computer was not in use for a few years.<br/>
Will this update XP and leave all the other software pics etc ok.. or will it overwrite them<br/>
<br/>
Thanks heaps in advance</t>

<t>Thought so, cheers Thumper.<br/>
Oh n also, I have comp set Dual Boot (bought it like this) so before i go ahead just better be sure it wont also overwrite the W7 installation partition.<br/>
So if I boot into XP then run it im hoping all will be fine?<br/>
<br/>
Thanks again in advance</t>

<t>A friends hard drive quit, recovery disks are defective.<br/>
I downloaded the xp iso file, put it on a cd but it won't bootup.<br/>
Tried to convert to a bootable cd using poweriso, but it wants the boot info source ?<br/>
I assume that this is a full copy of xp to install on a new hd ?</t>

<t>I am having the same issue as Kabal And Delro and it has almost been ignored anywhere i asl whats going on? i get an error just after the first blue screen where it preps the files for installation saying that it cannot find a previous version of windows nt. now i am trying to boot of a usb drive , i have used Rufus to make this bootable. and i am currently running windows 7 , trying for a dual boot so i can run some games off of xp and other things of my windows 7. any help would be greatly appreaciated.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="bigrat12"><s>
bigrat12 said:
</s>I am having the same issue as Kabal And Delro and it has almost been ignored anywhere i asl whats going on? i get an error just after the first blue screen where it preps the files for installation saying that it cannot find a previous version of windows nt. now i am trying to boot of a usb drive , i have used Rufus to make this bootable. and i am currently running windows 7 , trying for a dual boot so i can run some games off of xp and other things of my windows 7. any help would be greatly appreaciated.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Please tell me what issue you're facing? then i will try to help you out <E>:)</E><br/>
<br/>
Thanks</r>

<r>"Windows XP Professional SP3 Feb 2014 + SATA Drivers" ends in tears for MSI Z97-G41 PC Mate. <E>:'(</E> <br/>
<br/>
BSOD Technical Information:<br/>
<br/>
*** STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF78DA524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)<br/>
<br/>
Yours, and the others, too. It's a new board and chipset (Spring 2014). I have the MSI install disk.<br/>
<br/>
Where do I find the sata drivers you are missing?<br/>
Where do I put them after that?<br/>
And can you just do it? <E>:aplause:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Rob 0"><s>
Rob 0 said:
</s>"Windows XP Professional SP3 Feb 2014 + SATA Drivers" ends in tears for MSI Z97-G41 PC Mate. <E>:'(</E> <br/>
<br/>
BSOD Technical Information:<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Yours, and the others, too. It's a new board and chipset (Spring 2014). I have the MSI install disk.<br/>
<br/>
Where do I find the sata drivers you are missing?<br/>
Where do I put them after that?<br/>
And can you just do it? <E>:aplause:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Check to make sure you have the USB settings in the BIOS set to OS, not BIOS controlled, and also make sure you have only the OS hard drive plugged in when installing XP... Also update your BIOS in case you have an older version.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Thumper"><s>
Thumper said:
</s><QUOTE author="Rob 0"><s>
Rob 0 said:
</s>
Check to make sure you have the USB settings in the BIOS set to OS, not BIOS controlled, and also make sure you have only the OS hard drive plugged in when installing XP... Also update your BIOS in case you have an older version.<e>
</e></QUOTE><e>
</e></QUOTE>

USB Configurqation...<br/>
USB COntroller: Enabled!/Disabled<br/>
XHCI Hand-off: Enabled!/Disabled<br/>
EHCI Hand-off: Enabled!/Disabled<br/>
Legacy USB Support: Enabled!/Disabled/Auto<br/>
<br/>
?Wake up event by: Bios!/Os<br/>
<br/>
----<br/>
<br/>
GRLDR, menu.lst, boot.iso on USB key boot option #1 on a 1tb wd disk just run through error-checking on a gen6 i3 running XP in ide mode through a sata/ide chip...<br/>
<br/>
Setup is inspecting your computer's hardware configuration...<br/>
Setup is loading files ()...<br/>
Setup is starting windows...<br/>
[OEM Windows XP Pro sp1]-Stock disk- Ide=FSSW/AHCI=Frozen at Setup is Starting Windows<br/>
[ThumperDC Feb 2014]-Stock usb------ Ide=BSOD/AHCI=BSOD<br/>
[ThumperDC Nov 2013]-Stock usb------ Ide=BSOD/AHCI=BSOD<br/>
[Black Edition 2014.6.13]-Stock usb- Ide=BSOD/AHCI=BSOD<br/>
[XP Home Edition sp3]-Stock usb----- Ide=BSOD/AHCI=BSOD<br/>
<br/>
Technical Information:<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Intel i7 Haswell<br/>
Crucial Ballistix 4gb<br/>
MSI Z97 PC MATE - BIOS v4.2 (06/16/2014)<br/>
Western Digital 1tb<br/>
<br/>
Installs from USB and Runs 8.1, 7, R2, Vista just fine, Passmarking at or above 3,000 on each, if any of those wretched Os's can be considered "just fine"<br/>
<br/>
Have they finally updated me? Everyone please reply.</r>

Back