• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Video Downloader Programs

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Holy cow has this turned into a cat and mouse game! My main downloading is mainly a game show my GF likes and possibly an instruction video. The majority is YouTube. downloads. I was using iGo but that totally crapped out. I settled for YouTube. I changed to YouTube Video download. Updates are every other day which keeps it functional. The program works great as a result.

Holy cow has this turned into a cat and mouse game! My main downloading is mainly a game show my GF likes and possibly an instruction video. The majority is YouTube. downloads. I was using iGo but that totally crapped out. I settled for YouTube. I changed to YouTube Video download. Updates are every other day which keeps it functional. The program works great as a result.
I use Internet Download Manager

For YT and many other sites, I use yt-dlp which is a cli app. For X I use a browser script that gives me a download button. For those tough to download from sites even when digging the videos src URL from the site's HTML doesn't work I use a browser script called M3U8 Video Detector and Downloader. It downloads either the file in mp4 or ts format but the ts format almost always will not have the audio.

Latest posts

Back