• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Greetings

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

anthrax.dev

Dec 18, 2023
Hello All, I been on PB for years (10+) and kept seeing the name 'ThumperDC', and that led me over here, so i sighed up.
Im a software developer for android (Kernel), I have worked for a few companies as a paid software developer as well as a hobby/free developer on xda-developers.
I will be straight with you all, i got kicked off of XDA for GPL violations (people were using my work to collect donations, so i took down all my source)
As a developer I have no problem with "trial" software or "Try before you buy"
I have downloaded many titles from PB and i wither removed them or purchased them depending on how useful the title was to me. - and sometimes for me, that takes more than 7, 14, or even 30 days. There is zero pirated software on my pc, as i said, if it is a useful title, I will buy it and supported the developer(s).

Besides working for 2 android manufacturers, I have work with IBM for the AS/400 (iSeries) kernel, and with Cisco for router firmware. I also worked in retail as a Manager, and in I.T. as a Systems Analyst and Network Operations Center Manager. I have a B.S. Degree in I.T. and Certificates in project management.

Hello All, I been on PB for years (10+) and kept seeing the name 'ThumperDC', and that led me over here, so i sighed up.
Im a software developer for android (Kernel), I have worked for a few companies as a paid software developer as well as a hobby/free developer on xda-developers.
I will be straight with you all, i got kicked off of XDA for GPL violations (people were using my work to collect donations, so i took down all my source)
I have downloaded many titles from PB and i wither removed them or purchased them depending on how useful the title was to me. - and sometimes for me, that takes more than 7, 14, or even 30 days. There is zero pirated software on my pc, as i said, if it is a useful title, I will buy it and supported the developer(s).

Besides working for 2 android manufacturers, I have work with IBM for the AS/400 (iSeries) kernel, and with Cisco for router firmware. I also worked in retail as a Manager, and in I.T. as a Systems Analyst and Network Operations Center Manager. I have a B.S. Degree in I.T. and Certificates in project management.
Welcome to the Forums

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to our forum!

Hello Thumper.​

I'm Just trying to work with your Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2019.010.20098+Crack, And it always requires a log in before I can try it? Any suggestions?​

Thanks,
Danny

Welcome, and yes ThumperDC! is the reason I am here now. I hope that others will be as helpful.

Thank you,
Edward

Back