• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

WIS net Support

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Previous poster! Key was fine but unfortunately couldnt get WIS to work on that Windows 7 machine, managed it on another Win10 machine but of course different ID.

00155D02172D

Thanks again!

Sounds good. Most users do not realize that a MAC ID is just like DNA. Provided it's the same wireless or built-in wired Ethernet adapter a system can be tracked literally to it's birth. It's a great deal easier than going the court papers to the ISP route.
I may be paranoid but I am pretty sure at least Microsoft has their hired dog lawyers out there sniffing around not to mention the other anti-piracy firm mercenaries. Pretty sure I ran into a M/S fellow on another board a little while ago. The are pretty good but they all have this stench they carry around with them that tends to give them away if you know what to look for.
That's why Thumper wants to keep things low-key on this forum.
Sharing is caring BUT DO IT IN A SANE MANNER PM PM PM

Hi there.

On a win11 machine, the setup (located in the ewa directory) just quit after language selection and the autorun.exe doesn't do anything at all. Any idea ?

Thanks mate !

Hi, I am installing the Mercedes EWA net By www.Techtools.ME, with Mercedes 2016-10. Thank you very much!
The EPC worked using the Startkey generator but the WIS does not. I need a WIS startkey for 081196792F5C
Thank you!

Back