• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

HELP PLEASE WITH ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 2023 INSTALL

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

UTS-ZN

May 6, 2024
Hey there,
Hope that you are good:)
I was hoping that you could be of some help.
I downloaded ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 2023 and I'm attempting to install it.
For some reason I cannot get it to work.
I'm not to clued up on the installation terminology and processes so I could have possibly done something wrong.
Is there a simpler was in which you could explain it to me so that I can get it to work.
Thank you so much!!
Your assistance will be so greatly appreciated!!!

Hey there,
Hope that you are good:)
I was hoping that you could be of some help.
I downloaded ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 2023 and I'm attempting to install it.
For some reason I cannot get it to work.
I'm not to clued up on the installation terminology and processes so I could have possibly done something wrong.
Is there a simpler was in which you could explain it to me so that I can get it to work.
Thank you so much!!
Your assistance will be so greatly appreciated!!!

Welcome UTS-ZN! ;) :D

I disable the internet connection, and then disable the AV.

First I use the Adobe uninstaller tool to remove an earlier version.

I selected setup.exe and it installed with no problems.

I then selected update, which also had no problems.

Then the patch with no problems

Then checked the task manager to disable all Adobe functions.

Then I typed in "Services" using Windows search and it opens up, and down the bottom you will see "Extended" or "Standard" Adobe Acrobat update service was running, you click on "Properties" "Startup type" there is 4 options, I clicked "Disabled"

open acrobat, go to preferences > updater > disable updates

I have Windows 10 64 installed, for you information.

Regards

Yobbo
I hope this helps. It works fine for me following these steps.

Attachments​

Thank you so much…I’ll try that now and hopefully it works

Hey, I have to apologize as I read it wrong, I thought it was the 2024 version. Here is this one that I have, and it works easy. Just copy the link below and paste it in your browser it will load into your torrent. I use Qbittorrent.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2024

See your message as I am unsure if I can paste torrent links here.

This is how easy it is to install:

Instructions :-

1. Install Setup.exe

2. Apply Update.msp

3. After Install Don't Start Program

4. Disable Antivirus security and Windows Defender (Pause protection)

5. Copy patch to program folder (c:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\) and run as Administrator (see #1)1.jpg

6. Apply the patch. (see #2)2.jpg
3.JPG
Click on Search, it will load up and than click Patch.

7. Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.

8. That's it, Enjoy now ;)

Thanks to CracksHash!!!

Hope this helps.

EdwardJ

If this site helps you donate!

In many cases we must exclude the app from the internet so it does not break the PATCH, hack, or key or Flag it as as a bad file.

Windows 11

1. Select Start , then open Settings . Under Privacy & security , select Virus & threat protection.
  2. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions.

Where to add an exclusion in the Windows Security app.
  3. Select Add an exclusion, and then select from files, folders, file types, or process. A folder exclusion will apply to all subfolders within the folder as well.

See also​

How to add a file type or process exclusion to Windows Security

Microsoft security help and learning

And

Windows 10
  1. Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection.
  2. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions.

3a2e22bf-440f-4e1b-a196-6d889c3bc4cb.png
  3. Select Add an exclusion, and then select from files, folders, file types, or process. A folder exclusion will apply to all subfolders within the folder as well.

See also​

How to add a file type or process exclusion to Windows Security

Microsoft security help and learning

I did everything as the previous posts mentioned with Lightroom and installed them with the wifi and antivirus being turned off. I even excluded it from updates as you suggestes after I installed it. Then I opend the app and everything was fine and worked perfectly. But when I turned back on the antivirus and the WIFI unfortunately it recognised that it was an unlicensed app and it showed my again the same message, even though I had excluded it from scanning etc.
1715355530448.png
Do you all use Lightroom and Photoshop without Internet on your pc ? Because it seems I cant make it to work. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

EDIT: I tried turning off my wifi after the post I just made abut the lightroom app disabling, and then I opened Lightroom again and it worked just fine. I even exported an image and it was working perfectly. So I guess, does this mean that I can only use it without a wifi connection , or is there any other way to use it with the wifi on ?

Any help or advise will be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Back