• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Tutorial how to unlock any pdf file in less than 1 minute

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Haha. Another case of Adobe's "Bullet-proof" security. I have been avoiding Adobe products as much as I can for as long as I can remember.
Adobe security is an oxymoron.
Thanks for the share Creapath.

This only works if you lock the permissions of the file and when you do that, Adobe also warns you that the permission lock can be bypassed by other programs.

The permissions password lets you open the PDF, but you get restrictions on printing, copying etc.

The video is misleading.

If you put an actual "Document Open" password, you are dealing with 128-bit or 256-bit AES encryption (depending on settings), so a random online tool isn't going to help you.

This only works if you lock the permissions of the file and when you do that, Adobe also warns you that the permission lock can be bypassed by other programs.

The permissions password lets you open the PDF, but you get restrictions on printing, copying etc.

The video is misleading.

If you put an actual "Document Open" password, you are dealing with 128-bit or 256-bit AES encryption (depending on settings), so a random online tool isn't going to help you.
This video shows you how to unlock a secured PDF file, then the file become editable and printable. I did it many times. The "Document open" password is a different thing.

Back