• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Alien Arena 2012 v7.60 [Freeware]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Aug 18, 2010
alienarena2k9.jpg

Alien Arena 2011 is a freeware online deathmatch game with fast and furious action for Windows and Linux!

The game runs on the CRX engine, and features modern effects such as real-time lighting and shadows, shaders, light bloom, reflective surfaces and much more, while still being able to run on even modest systems.
The game includes a built in, as well as external server browser and chat client. Players can look up their stats online, chat with other players, and become part of a growing community.

The Alien Arena experience is now a finely tuned, highly polished body of work.

Alien Arena has transformed into a lean, clean, fragging machine, with stunning visual effects that are usually reserved for commercial titles. This isn't your daddy's Alien Arena - it's not even last year's model, with a host of new and improved maps, sounds and music.

Features:

GLSL per-pixel lighting on meshes(now all surfaces).
OpenAL 1.1
Ogg-Vorbis support.
GLSL post process framebuffer effects.
New scoreboards.
New HUD.
Stereo music files.
Seven new maps.
Two new player characters.
Voice taunt system.
Doppler sound effects.

Alien Arena 2011 is open source, free to play, and sets a new standard in freeware FPS gaming!

What's New in version 7.60:

Many new rendering features.
Twelve new/rebuilt levels.
Two new player characters, the Overlord and Warrior.
Brand new 'super' weapon, the Minderaser.
Improved antilag code.
Simple items rendering option.
Improved and expanded movement.
Improved Bot AI, particuarly with CTF.
New music, and music 'shifts' in game situations.
Variety of bug fixes and code cleansing.

Download Link:
Code:
http://www.freewarefiles.com/Alien-Arena_program_23154.html

Much appreciated Thumper . Keep up the good work mate :)

i just read the forum rules. i'm ok with them but i find it really weird to post urls in "code" BBtags (i say weird but i should say stupid) although i understand why i still find it weird and stupid.... anyway, i'll follow the rules until they change....

alienarena2k9.jpg

Alien Arena 2011 is a freeware online deathmatch game with fast and furious action for Windows and Linux!

The game runs on the CRX engine, and features modern effects such as real-time lighting and shadows, shaders, light bloom, reflective surfaces and much more, while still being able to run on even modest systems.
The game includes a built in, as well as external server browser and chat client. Players can look up their stats online, chat with other players, and become part of a growing community.

The Alien Arena experience is now a finely tuned, highly polished body of work.

Alien Arena has transformed into a lean, clean, fragging machine, with stunning visual effects that are usually reserved for commercial titles. This isn't your daddy's Alien Arena - it's not even last year's model, with a host of new and improved maps, sounds and music.

Features:

GLSL per-pixel lighting on meshes(now all surfaces).
OpenAL 1.1
Ogg-Vorbis support.
GLSL post process framebuffer effects.
New scoreboards.
New HUD.
Stereo music files.
Seven new maps.
Two new player characters.
Voice taunt system.
Doppler sound effects.

Alien Arena 2011 is open source, free to play, and sets a new standard in freeware FPS gaming!

What's New in version 7.60:

Many new rendering features.
Twelve new/rebuilt levels.
Two new player characters, the Overlord and Warrior.
Brand new 'super' weapon, the Minderaser.
Improved antilag code.
Simple items rendering option.
Improved and expanded movement.
Improved Bot AI, particuarly with CTF.
New music, and music 'shifts' in game situations.
Variety of bug fixes and code cleansing.

Download Link:
Code:
http://www.freewarefiles.com/Alien-Arena_program_23154.html
GRAZIE

Back