• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Russian video that made the whole world cry

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

The thing is one or two of these videos looked staged and further more those people that helped didn't have good hearts they are normal "human" beings. It's what we should do when we see people struggling due to their age or disability. I mean for example to not do anything when you see someone with crutches on the floor is "inhumane" or see an innocent child on its own wondering across a busy road (child abuse by those parents not watching) - c'mon wouldn't you do exactly the same? Isn't these qualities what makes us human and sets us apart from animals? Basiclly it's quite sad when we have to deem normal humane behaviour as a good hearts when really what it says is that people in general are too wrapped up in their own lives to help or notice others that need help. It doesn't say anything good about the general human race!!!!

The thing is one or two of these videos looked staged and further more those people that helped didn't have good hearts they are normal "human" beings. It's what we should do when we see people struggling due to their age or disability. I mean for example to not do anything when you see someone with crutches on the floor is "inhumane" or see an innocent child on its own wondering across a busy road (child abuse by those parents not watching) - c'mon wouldn't you do exactly the same? Isn't these qualities what makes us human and sets us apart from animals? Basiclly it's quite sad when we have to deem normal humane behaviour as a good hearts when really what it says is that people in general are too wrapped up in their own lives to help or notice others that need help. It doesn't say anything good about the general human race!!!!

ThankYouTechTools said:

I'm from South Africa, here people do not have enough respect for anyone else to even attempt stuff like this. They burn children that are trapped in a public bus and burn people alive with tires around their necks if they don't agree with a stand point or want to do their jobs. Don't come and tell me that people are human. Respect for one another is most definitely not in human nature. Killing, humiliating, cruelty, degrading and destruction, that is human nature. Love, caring, respect and other stuff that makes the world a awesome place is a choice, a believe system. Look at kids playing, they gang up on the odd-one-out, the in crowd look down on the rest. That is live, not how we want it but human nature. Choice is what makes us different, not human nature.

So if you speak from personal experience I'm glad that you live in "Shangrala" but I experience reality, 49 murders a day, a rape every 9 minutes.... Racism, degradation, antagonism, aggression and all that because I am who I am, I had no choice in where or when I was born. But I do have a choice what I do with the life I was given. Respect, love and caring for others is something I choose. What do you choose when you see someone in real peril, do you drive past and think, I hope someone will help? or do you put you hazards on and help.

Every country knows very good and very bad people. And a lot inbetween. In America, for instance, there are people who would act similarly, but also 30.000 people get murdered by the use of guns, citizens killing one another. That's almost like 9/11 taking place every month!
I never was in South Africa, but when I think of the character of mr. Nelson Mandela I know for a fact that there also are very good people in your country. Just like in the USA, Russia or just about every other country in the world. Why believe in evil when you can believe in the goodness of people? And as far as "staged" is concerned, first of all most Russians have onboard dashcams so having recorded something doesn't mean having staged it. And even if so, it shows that it's considered worthwhile to be good if you even would go as far as to stage something like that, isn't it? A bad person could care less or wouldn't even consider such things worth staging.

Edwood said:
I'm from South Africa, here people do not have enough respect for anyone else to even attempt stuff like this. They burn children that are trapped in a public bus and burn people alive with tires around their necks if they don't agree with a stand point or want to do their jobs. Don't come and tell me that people are human. Respect for one another is most definitely not in human nature. Killing, humiliating, cruelty, degrading and destruction, that is human nature. Love, caring, respect and other stuff that makes the world a awesome place is a choice, a believe system. Look at kids playing, they gang up on the odd-one-out, the in crowd look down on the rest. That is live, not how we want it but human nature. Choice is what makes us different, not human nature.

So if you speak from personal experience I'm glad that you live in "Shangrala" but I experience reality, 49 murders a day, a rape every 9 minutes.... Racism, degradation, antagonism, aggression and all that because I am who I am, I had no choice in where or when I was born. But I do have a choice what I do with the life I was given. Respect, love and caring for others is something I choose. What do you choose when you see someone in real peril, do you drive past and think, I hope someone will help? or do you put you hazards on and help.

You have every right to see World with your eyes.
Point in this video, at least for me, is about helping to other people, without some reason except your own will to help.
In every country you have bad and good people. It is sad for your country and people that live in it, including you, if you don't have this kind of examples.

I live in Serbia. I don't care how others behave, even though many people look only on themselves. I like to think positive, so that is how I am trying to live. If I can help (and have time!), I help. If you find time, you can check what Serbian people had through history. We should not exist, because of many things that happened, but we are alive, still.

Presha

p.s.
Russians, although on this video no one know what religion are these people, are mostly orthodox, as Serbian people. Our faith is all about help. I don't like to insist on religion, but maybe that is also one more reason why you can see this type of help there. This, also, doesn't mean that people with some other religion or without religion are not ready to help... I am not that kind of person...

p.s.2
If everything have to be based on doing something only for getting back a favor from that person(s), than people should be sad. Maybe not in our life, but we all should ,at least, try to teach our children to become people who really see other people. I know that we live in World when everything is payed, not Utopia. But, but, but... when you help someone without any good reason, for example money, you get smile for yourself and energy for rest of the day, or week, or life time...

p.s.3
Good topic.

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Back