• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows XP Professional SP3 2013/2014/2015 [Support]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Aug 18, 2010
Windows XP Professional SP3 2013/2014/2015 [Support] ;)

XP Serials:
Code:
MR49R-DRJXX-M6PX2-V96BF-8CKBJ
DFYXB-8FR68-FK2DX-Y2RDR-M4C6M
CD87T-HFP4C-V7X7H-8VY68-W7D7M
C4FPJ-HQCGP-QD3XC-2JF34-FT8Y6

Re: Windows XP Professional SP3 Nov 2013 [Support]

<t>I have dowloaded this but what now? It is in a zip file with loads of files inside. I want to put it onto a usb to install but how do I do that?</t>

It is not zip! It is .ISO ;)

Last edited:

<t>use freeware to make usb bootable<br/>
use this one : rufus_v1.3.4 (search on google )</t>

<t>CAN YOU GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP PROCESS ON HOW TO MAKE A BOOTABLE USB USING .ISO AND HPUSBFW THANKS</t>

<r><QUOTE author="ianaked"><s>
ianaked said:
</s>CAN YOU GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP PROCESS ON HOW TO MAKE A BOOTABLE USB USING .ISO AND HPUSBFW THANKS<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hey man,<br/>
<br/>
Use this tool: <URL url="http://rufus.akeo.ie/">http://rufus.akeo.ie/</URL><br/>
<br/>
Good luck.</r>

<t>Just wanted to say thanks for your efforts and sharing, much appreciated. I used your ISO with the NLite tool to create a super tweaked 152mb ISO which installs in under 3 minutes and boots to desktop under 3 seconds - nice considering it only required 2 small patches from MS update.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="user9032"><s>
user9032 said:
</s>Just wanted to say thanks for your efforts and sharing, much appreciated. I used your ISO with the NLite tool to create a super tweaked 152mb ISO which installs in under 3 minutes and boots to desktop under 3 seconds - nice considering it only required 2 small patches from MS update.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

You are very welcome <E>;)</E></r>

<t>I had use this to upgrade from my xp sp2, during upgrading there are 2 files that cannot be copied. setupORG and presetup.Please help?</t>

<t>Cannot get it to activate! tried all 3 keys and none work!</t>

<t>1st key works great, i dont know why is not working for you, can you please provide me screenshot?</t>

<t>ok so i installed windows xp,had no problem....but i cant setup a wlan connection...<br/>
i think the drivers did not install properly,what should i do?</t>

<t>Download and install driver which required</t>

<r>I downloaded the file in this link in torrent<br/>
Windows XP Professional SP3 Nov 2013 + SATA Drivers [ThumperDC]<br/>
<br/>
its just around 618MB, is this including all the updates from Nov 2013 and SATA Drivers? Other similar torrents i see sometimes reach 800MB. I just asked to confirm as its really great. <E>:)</E></r>

<t>May I know the link for your 152MB nLite version of Windows XP. Thnk you for doing such a great job.</t>

<t>None of the serial codes work for me.... i could really use some help here</t>

Back